Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time...

If only I had more of it! (time that is). I'm supposed to meet a friend at the park tonight, move a refrigerator for someone tomorrow and then one of my sisters will be here on Thursday. Somewhere in there I also have new sod in the back of my truck that I need to get into the front yard before it dies, the dining nook needs to get painted so that room isn't half finished (it's part of a great room that is otherwise painted already), and I have to get the guest room unpacked before my sisters get here. And I need to just generally manage kids and clean my house (mostly neglected while unpacking for the last two weeks) and do laundry. And go to work. I think I need some stronger coffee!

And how cool is this mug!? I wish it was available for purchase but sadly, not yet. Photo from here.

8 comments:

  1. cute!! is it really a mug or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say it's only a concept and another story mentioned only a half dozen or so have been made thus far. i hope someone starts making it for sale to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug! Let me know if you find the source of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool mug. i wish i could have back all the time i've wasted....that would be a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time...what a GREAT topic! When there is nothing to do I wish there was something and if there is lots, I wish there was nothing. Must.Find.Balance...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, so far so good! I met with my friend and our kids (who have missed each other terribly) got to play and run and scream. Boyfriend ripped out the old yard and put down new sod and all I had to do was help dump the old stuff (Thank you!). Since the truck is now empty I can move the fridge tonight and then come home and paint walls (intermixed with feeding kids). The guest room is ready except for some unhung pictures that are going in the closet and a TV I need to hook up so I imagine that'll take about 15 minutes, too. It'll be busy but it will work. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah for you Sara! Now you need to have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The break comes on Saturday. We're heading to Sacramento and going to IKEA and Fry's Electronics. It's like Disneyland almost. ;) I can almost take IKEA's swedish meatballs. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.