Monday, August 3, 2009

Secret 17: I brought them together

So, my sophomore year of high school I dated a guy named Brian. My junior year I started seeing John. They were in seperate cities (that whole moving thing in secret 16?) and didn't know anyone in common aside from me. And yet they became friends. At first it kinda freaked me out since they ganged up on me a lot but I also thought it was kind of cool that they could get along so well seeing as Brian was a friend that was going to be around for a long time (still is, in fact).

A little over a year ago my husband and I divorced. He and Boyfriend have hit it off as friends... Hmmm... I'm seeing a pattern here.

Last weekend I went to Oregon and I saw both Brian and John. They're still close friends roughly 13 years later. And I'm now wondering what it is that brings these men together? It's been suggested that it's the "common trauma" of having known me, almost like the bond from serving in a war together... Can I really be THAT bad? No, it must be something else. Like pie, maybe. Everybody loves pie.

3 comments:

  1. :) man, that is difficult I think. thats a wild secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too too funny! I don't think I'd be happy about my exes all getting together... well now wait a minute. Maybe that would be ok. They'd all be pining away about how they let me get away. Ok, I officially change my stance. They are all traumatized about your getting away. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- my wv was dissen

    Don't worry, they weren't dissen you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.