Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinterest Fall Challenge



It's time for the seasonal Pinterest challenge (hosted by YHL, Bower Power, Ana White and Erin from House of Earnest) where you make something you pinned on Pinterest. It's a great encouragement to actually get that project going that you were so inspired by. Lemon Tree Creations is also hosting a Pinsperation party and you can check that out here.

I saw this on Pinterest (originally from here) and created my Grow headboard (my original post with more pictures here).

Original Inspiration:


My creation:


And I saw this on Pinterest (originally from here) and created my own colorful version (my original post with more pictures here).

Original Inspiration:


My creation:


Have you made something after getting inspiration from a Pinterest pin? Play along over at Young House Love, Bower Power, Ana White’s, and House of Earnest. You can also join in over at Lemon Tree Creations.

Don't forget, Saturday is the last day to enter for the bracelet giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Some great creations. What an awesome idea for a kids headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that headboard inspiration too! Yours turned out awesome, I have the same headboard pinned to do my own inspiration. It is fun to see other cre8tive ways to use this idea. Great job. {saw it in the YHL link party}

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the headboard great idea come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.