Thursday, September 29, 2011

Comments and Emails

I LOVE your comments and I appreciate the hell out of them. I do. And I would love to tell you how much :) I always read the comments and if you have a blog I go and look at that too. But if you don't have an email attached to your profile I can't respond to your thoughtful comments.

Not sure how? I'm not sure how it works on Wordpress, etc but on Blogger it's really easy.

On your dashboard just click Edit Profile


Check the box to show your email in your profile and choose where you want that mail to go.


And save. Easy peasy done. Because I really would love to be able to tell you how much I appreciate your thoughtful comments that mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.