Sunday, February 21, 2010

Victoria Secret is Victorious

Some of you may remember that a few months back I found one of my boys giggling over underwear models in a catalogue.

Well, my other son plays computer games and when he wins the game it says that he's "Victorious". A few weeks ago, while we were in the mall, he saw the Victoria Secret sign and thought that Victoria is the same as Victorious... He REALLY wanted to go in there. I figured it would be bad form to tell him that Victoria Secret isn't the same as Victorious until he's much MUCH older, so I just said no.

Between them, I'm doomed.

GIVEAWAY: On a completely unrelated note, if you haven't checked out knockoffwood yet, do it now, right now, and enter for her $50 gift card give away. But do it today because she gives it away tomorrow. And after you enter, pick a project to work on because this is what's going on in my garage right now and it's all from her plans.

2 comments:

  1. look at you go! that's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it looks great. You used allen wrenches? I see ana's plans in the background. I sure wish I had your space to work. Today, in the frigid cold I worked out in the back yard.
    This table is actually on my list. I already have picked up some of the material from the cull bin at home depot. I'm not going to have a lot of $$$ invested in it.
    you commented on my media center. The main base took me 2 days, and the other 4 pieces took an adition 2 days. I work alone, and I'm easily distracted, especially when I work in the living room 3 feet from the computer! :)
    have a great weekend!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.