Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jazmine





Today I had lunch at a restaurant called Jazmine. It's across the street from work but in almost 2 years I've somehow never been there. The decorating in there is really cool, lots of curves. I had the basil chicken (very tasty).

In another first I had my kitty spayed today. Previously all of my cats have come to me previously fixed so this was new. After surgery they put a "cuddle bear" in with the kitty while they're still drugged up and recovering and Pixel really liked cuddling with it. My poor little baby.


3 comments:

  1. Happy belated, 30 sounds fun, not scary, keep creating yourself. Prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand where you are coming from. I recently had CC and LoLo fixed. They didn't get a cuddle bear to bring home, but they kept each other company in the pet taxi. They were so pitiful that first day after the surgery... Hope Pixel has a speedy recovery. We are two weeks post-surgery and mine are back to being their normal selves. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Pixel is so adorable. Hope she recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.